Low- to moderate-income households may be eligible to receive a free Energy Saving Kit. Each kit includes simple, energy-saving products that you can install yourself. The products will help you seal up drafts in your home, save on your lighting costs and reduce your home's water use.
The kit contains:
- LED bulbs
- Weatherstripping to reduce drafts around windows and doors
- High-efficiency showerhead
- Water-saving tap aerators
- LED night light
- Fridge and freezer thermometer
- A step-by-step instruction manual to help you install each product
See if you qualify for a free Energy Saving Kit by visiting bchydro.com/freekit or calling 1-800-BCHYDRO (1-800-224-9376).